Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much I have to pay for this services?
A. Its absolutely FREE!
2. How long is my email ID active?
A. Email ID is active for you forever. Your content of emails are deleted every 1 day.
3. I've waited more than 15 min but no message arrived!
A. Sometimes, there can be some delay due because our servers get swamped with tons of users daily. Just try again after sometime. Also, sometimes some of our domains gets blacklisted because of excessive use, so try creating emails from different domain.
4. How many email IDs I can create?
A. There is no limit of number of email Ids you can create.
5. Is it necessary to download a mobile app or a software to use your service?
A. No you do not need any software or app. This is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere.
6. What is a virtual email adress?
A. Virtual email adress is an temporary and completely anonymouse email adres that can be used to receive emails. No Registration is needed.
7. Is it necessary to download any software to use your service?
A. No you do not need any software to use our service. This is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere with a active internet connection.
8. Can I send emails with a virtual email adress from Mail1Day.com?
A. No, sending emails is disabled on our platform due fraud or spam issues.
9. What is a virtual inbox?
A. A Virtual inbox is a temporary that we call it with name is mailbox that is being used for receiving disposable email.
10. How to fix the Oops something went wrong message?
A. Please try to refresh the page using the F5 key on your keyboard, on the other hand you could try to remove your browser cookies.
11. How does virtual mail works?
A. Virtual mail is being sent to our email server and forwarded to your virtual mail inbox (MailBox).
12. Is Virtual Mail Legal?
A. Yes, using ANY disposable email service is completely legal.
13. What is Virtual Mail used for?
A. A Virtual Mail service is often used to receive temporary trash emails, your own personal mailbox stays spam free by using our service.
14. Is virtual Mail Safe?
A. Yes, as long you never receive any sensitive/personal information you can safely use our service as you wish.
15. How to recover virtual mail account?
A. You can recover your previous used virtual mailbox on our homepage by entering your Virtual email username + domain and click Create.
Do you have any other questions, or queries?
Please feel free to contact us by sending an email to: Support@Mail1Day.com